ANY Tips on Hatching Quail Eggs

Incubate just like chicken eggs. Humidity is pretty vital, I have mine at 35% during incubation and 50% at hatch. They are resilient, and some of the easier egg to hatch in my opinion.

I have 100% hatch rates on my Quail eggs and have been incubating them at 100.0 degrees F, and humidity for the first 14 days at 50%, then at hatch 65%. They start popping out like popcorn, when they start, the humidity levels make it easier for them to turn and release from the eggs.
Good luck and happy hatching, they are so cute when they hatch out.

I have 100% hatch rates on my Quail eggs and have been incubating them at 100.0 degrees F, and humidity for the first 14 days at 50%, then at hatch 65%. They start popping out like popcorn, when they start, the humidity levels make it easier for them to turn and release from the eggs.
Good luck and happy hatching, they are so cute when they hatch out.

Do you have a forced or still air incubator?

I have a forced Air GQF 1502 Digital Incubator and a Hand Crafted Forced Air Hatcher my husband made me.
Wow..I'm new at it so I have nothing that fancy..I just have a little LG still air..getting Georgia Giant Bob eggs this week from Wadley farms...I think I should get a good hatch..

Back
Top Bottom