Any weird dreams lately? Post them here!

Margaretlumley01

Songster
Mar 16, 2018
Mn.
I had this dream that zac efron came to my house and I got all these autographes and then I asked him if he was dating Zendaya. All he did was shush me and smile then I asked him if he wanted to come to this play I'm in (in the play I'm riley from inside out) and he gave me his phone number and I asked him if he was on instagram which I don't even have(?). Then he walked away and I caught him in the act of stealing somthing. For some reason I asked hi'm for another autograph and he said he would take me to Hollywood with him:ya :celebrate well I woke up after that. :he:hit any way that was my weird dream of the day.:pop:gig:lau

Last edited:
Oh. Hi! I haven't seen you around before! I'm Autumn. :)
Do you have any animals?
I have around 43 chickens, 3 ducks, 2 cats, 2 dogs, 2 rabbits, and one Fancy Goldfish.
Hi back! Im marge. I have 20 chickens, 7 guineas, 6 muscovy ducks, 9 boer/alpine goats, a donkey, 4 awesome cats(just check my profile, that's surly the ragdoll), and 2 lop bunnies.

Last edited:
Hi back! Im marge. I have 20 chickens, 7 guineas, 6 muscovy ducks, 9 boer/alpine goats, a donkey, 4 awesome cats(just check my profile, that's surly the ragdoll), and 2 lop bunnies.
Awesome! Looks like you have your hands full! Lol. Oh, cool! It's a pretty cat! I had a goat once, she was an Alpine. She was like a dog! She would follow you around. Sadly, something got a hold of her. :(

Back
Top Bottom