any1 ever tried hatching a dyed egg, or got dyed chicks?

Bock_Bock

Songster
11 Years
Dec 13, 2008
Hayward, Ca
like the eggs yo dye for easter, wouldnt it be funny to dye and egg and the chick hatched out like a rainbow lol,just wondering if you dyed the egg will it kill the fetus or deform it in anyway? and what do you think about the chicks dyed by shooting dye inside the egg the last few days of incubation?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha! That's funny. Not sure. I always dye hard boiled eggs.
big_smile.png

I don't know... this sounds like a challenge?!?!

If it works, it scared me that people will start dying white eggs and selling them as new colors of easter eggers!?

im sure someone tried it before lol wiw ill have purple easter eggers and sky blue easter eggers and orange easter eggers and red easter eggers im going to go look for a story to see if someone did this before

Quote:
They look like a bunch of candy
hmm.png

OMG I have never seen such a thing! almost scary yet cute???? I wonder how many of them sell.... Cant be good for them although the roos might like the extra colors make him think he's prettier
tongue.png

I'm sure kids go crazy over them, but I wouldn't want one. I like 'em just the way mother nature makes them. Wouldn't surprise me if the dye has lasting affects too. They remind me of the Peeps marshmallow snacks at Easter...except I certainly wouldn't eat the little fluffy butts, just the marshmallows!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom