Anybody have any ideas for chicken entertainment?

I have another one. my chicken seems to love my ukulele playing! Either that or she hates it, I'm not sure! :lol: I was just sitting in the backyard playing my ukulele and she kept looking at me a cocking her head this way and that and then all of a sudden she jumped up next to me on the arm of the bench I was sitting on and wouldnt leave and started actually pecking on my ukulele! It was too funny! I had to make her get down because I paid a lot of money for that ukulele and I didn't want her to damage it! I might just have to get me a plastic ukulele for the backyard! Lol :D

I have another one. my chicken seems to love my ukulele playing! Either that or she hates it, I'm not sure!
lol.png
I was just sitting in the backyard playing my ukulele and she kept looking at me a cocking her head this way and that and then all of a sudden she jumped up next to me on the arm of the bench I was sitting on and wouldnt leave and started actually pecking on my ukulele! It was too funny! I had to make her get down because I paid a lot of money for that ukulele and I didn't want her to damage it! I might just have to get me a plastic ukulele for the backyard! Lol
big_smile.png

Your hen likes the music. That's cool.

I have another one. my chicken seems to love my ukulele playing! Either that or she hates it, I'm not sure!
lol.png
I was just sitting in the backyard playing my ukulele and she kept looking at me a cocking her head this way and that and then all of a sudden she jumped up next to me on the arm of the bench I was sitting on and wouldnt leave and started actually pecking on my ukulele! It was too funny! I had to make her get down because I paid a lot of money for that ukulele and I didn't want her to damage it! I might just have to get me a plastic ukulele for the backyard! Lol
big_smile.png

Chickens will gather around the speaker on a radio too. Put one in the coop and watch them respond and crowd toward it. If we have a sick hen in the house pen we leave the talk radio on for her so she can hear human voices while we're away.

Back
Top Bottom