anybody on here going to the avoca,ia show

philipkrug

In the Brooder
8 Years
Mar 17, 2011
Remsen, IA
im new to the site and showing poultry. im going to watch and learn this time. hopefully i can start showing later this year. i was just wondering if anybody on here was going to the acova, ia show on may 7th and 8th.

well i wish you the best of luck. i wish i could be showing some at this show but im still looking for some really good birds to buy

Is there anyone that has been to this show before? I would like to know if it is likely that they'll have ducklings or duck hatching eggs for sale and I can't seem to find any info online. Thanks.

Quote:
Not too sure about finding actual ducklings or hatching eggs there, depending on what kind you want. But, you may be able to connect with a breeder that can get you some if you want exhibition quality birds. Otherwise, have you checked Craigslist in your area?

I was going to go to this show, and I have the birds washed and ready after our show last weekend, but with gas prices now over $4.00 a gallon here, it's just not economically feasible to do two back to back shows. I need some time to replenish my piggy bank. So I'm going to do the Richland, WI show in June instead. Good luck to those who attend Avoca!

Back
Top Bottom