ANYBODY ON YOUR LAST 3 DAYS!!!

I have eggs due tomorrow. I did have a couple days of low temps at the beginning so they could be delayed a day or two. Oh I hope I get some little ones!
fl.gif

Last night I had 3 pipped, and then when I got up this morning......I still had 3 pipped.....slow little buggers.,,One is pecking the egg long ways instead of aroung the egg, will this be okay?

Quote:
I AM INPATIENTLY WAITING FOR MINE TO HATCH! I CHECK THEM ALL THE TIME! BUT NOTHING YET! IT'S ALMOST DAY 27, HERE IN ABOUT 7 HOURS OR SO. SO I HOPE THAT THEY DON'T HATCH LATE! I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!!!!

I'm starting day 20 and I have 1 pip out of 19!!!

I will not open the incubator this time... I will wait patiently..... Its so hard! I even wake up in the middle of the night to check the temp!
cool.png

WELL TOMORROW(SAT) IS DAY 28 AND OUT OF MY 7 EGGS I DON'T HAVE ONE PIP. I HOPE THAT THEY ARE ALL STILL ALIVE. I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO CANDLE THEM SINCE WEDNESDAY BEFORE I TOOK THEM OUT OF THE TURNER. THEY HUMIDITY IS HIGH AND THE TEMP IS RIGHT. I HOPE THAT THEY ARE ALL STILL LIVING AND ARE JUST BEING SLOW. I HOPE THE HIGH HUMIDITY DIDN'T KILL THEM!!!!

Back
Top Bottom