Anybody play violin?

I tried to play the Violin when i was in school but it just didn't work so i moved over to the piano and i am just happy with it
smile.png

PianoSmiley.gif

Oh, c'mon, really? Doesn't that just sound like one of those "allergic" excuses? Does this sound mean? If you really are, what are your simtptoms?
I play piano, too, but I am less far along in that.

I played the violin in second grade. Played Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in a recital at school. MANY years later my mom told me it was the cutest but worst rendition of TTLS that she had ever heard!!
lol.png

Tweeeenkle Schreeeechle Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllltle starrrrrrrrrrrrschaaatch
Kinda like that?

Quote:
They really thought i was allergic to it , my prick test showed it. But it ended up rosin was next to nickel(which i am badly allergic to)i still use the excuse though. Plus i have hard time finding a left handed violin and teacher. I tried playing guitar right handed with no succsess. I stick to keyboard and drums. But my youngest wants to learn violin(My only right hander)

Played when I was in grade school, then switched to guitar in high school because it was cooler and offered more concert opportunities
wink.png
. All the teachers where I grew up only played classical stuff, so if you weren't that into Pachelbel and Mozart, you were outta luck. Weirdly, you have to go to the Big City if you want to find a violin teacher who plays Irish folk and bluegrass anymore. Go figure.

Now I don't play anything, as the guitar is collecting dust and I haven't had time to practice piano in months.

Back
Top Bottom