Anybody worried about the Situation with North Korea?

How worried are you?

• Worried

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not so much

• Where?

• Um.. Probably not

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
So you think Obama should have cried, when he got elbowed in the lip, playing basketball? That's probably the most macho thing that's ever happened to him.

Quote:
So you think Obama should have cried, when he got elbowed in the lip, playing basketball? That's probably the most macho thing that's ever happened to him.

Actually I wasn't referring to Obama at all. I don't want macho man running our country. I was referring to the guy that was a cheerleader in college and got us in to the mess we are currently in. That macho man. Mr pre-emptive war.

Did Obama cry when he got elbowed? Didn't hear about it. Are you sure you aren't confusing him with Mr Tan Man?

Yeah, I'm worried, considering that the US is in the bad habit of expending resources in places that aren't doing us any good.

And Boyd, the "stimulus" of war is an illusion. Yes, GDP goes up, but only to then get blown up, shot down, or set on fire. The "jobs" are really an illusion, because most of the increase is paid for by tax dollars. Consumer goods drop in production, at least in serious wars. Overall, the "economy" ends up in worse shape, as people's living standards go down. Nobody I know personally would benefit in any way from a war; it does nobody any good except arms companies, mercenaries, and politicians. Presidents LOVE it, as war is a great excuse to increase power.

Quote:
I am sorry but this is a weeeeee bit off topic.... However I must ask.... What are the appropriate circumstances for a grown man to cry?

My opinion is not of course being hit on the lip... However I feel strongly that having the ability to cry makes a real man, with a heart and a conscience!

OK on to your comments:::::

We do not want to suck yet another thread into political debate so I will ignore your rude and disrespectful comments to your Commander and Chief...!

Please save your comments until he is out of office.. It is simple respect.. It is the highest position in this country... It is disrespectful to to our entire military IMHO.

Even though I did not care for PRESIDENT Bush, while in office I maintained a level of respect for the leader of our nation... Now he is out and is fair game:D

ON

Last edited:
Quote:
I am sorry but this is a weeeeee bit off topic.... However I must ask.... What are the appropriate circumstances for a grown man to cry?

My opinion is not of course being hit on the lip... However I feel strongly that having the ability to cry makes a real man, with a heart and a conscience!

We do not want to suck yet another thread into political debate so I will ignore your rude and disrespectful comments to your Commander and Chief...!

Please save your comments until he is out of office.. It is simple respect.. It is the highest position in this country... It is disrespectful to to our entire military IMHO.

Even though I did not care for PRESIDENT Bush, while in office I maintained a level of respect for the leader of our nation... Now he is out and is fair game:D

ON

Sorry, but a CIC? who refuses, or is just too ignorant of proper protocol, to salute a Congressional Medal of Honor recepient, after he hangs the medal on him, deserves little respect from me, and no respect, from those, putting their lives on the line, everyday. Personally, I believe it's the former. Either way, his arrogance and condescencion, toward the military services, is blatantly visible.

Quote:
Great idea but most hungry North Koreans would probably prefer to go south where they have family they've not seen for decades.

Still, it's worth a try. Here's your message in Korean - just copy and paste it onto advertising boards in large font size.

음식을 무료로는 국경 바로 중국!! 모든 먹을 수 있습니다. 가족 전체를 가져올 것입니다.

lol.png
is that accurate? I'd love to put that on my fb lol

Quote:

ON

Sorry, but a CIC? who refuses, or is just too ignorant of proper protocol, to salute a Congressional Medal of Honor recepient, after he hangs the medal on him, deserves little respect from me, and no respect, from those, putting their lives on the line, everyday. Personally, I believe it's the former. Either way, his arrogance and condescencion, toward the military services, is blatantly visible.

I was appalled by what you said about not saluting, so I checked on youtube, Found 2 posthumous MOH presentations done by Bush, he didn't salute in either of them. in fact, he appeared to be presenting the first place ribbon at the county fair for the fattest hog.
Not in any way an obama supporter, but you mentioned protocol. What exactly is the correct protocol. Seems to me that it should have been much more formal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom