Anyone bake their own bread?

Your bread looks wonderful! I just pulled a loaf of whole wheat made with honey out of the oven about 20 minutes ago...was going to post a picture, and wouldn't you know it, the battery needs to be charged on my camera!! I make all of our bread, much healthier than store bought, and definitely a lot cheaper. Thank you and have a great evening!

Just about all the bread we eat is homemade. I make 8 loaves a month and the better half inhales it. Everyday, she has 2 slices with butter and cinnamon. I just took some dough out of the freezer to make garlic bread. Calamari over pasta, green salad, and garlic bread for supper.

Just about all the bread we eat is homemade. I make 8 loaves a month and the better half inhales it. Everyday, she has 2 slices with butter and cinnamon. I just took some dough out of the freezer to make garlic bread. Calamari over pasta, green salad, and garlic bread for supper.

will you share you recipe please please?

This is by far the BEST roll recipe I've ever found. I make these so much that we cannot stand to eat the supermarket kind anymore. Another benefit is if you want bread pudding you can use these right away and hold up beautifully! No waiting for stale bread anymore.

http://www.landolakes.com/recipe/242/everyones-favorite-buns

may have to try these they do look good
droolin.gif

Back
Top Bottom