Anyone born on Christmas

Quote:
Please lets not start a war PLEASE

I dont think Pips is starting a war...it is TRUE fact. It is the day that we decided on a date to celebrate Jesus' birthday on a special day. Look online for specifics. I think it is NICE to celebrate something for Him, in remembrance of his birth rather than the commercial side of Christmas.

My grandfather died on Christmas Day...it was never the same for my mother who has to be reminded of this date. She had always LOVED Christmas until it happened. We have NO control how people are being born and died on Christmas day.

Having Birthdays in Dec. Is not all that bad. My Cus has a birthday on the 23, my uncle has one on the 12th, my brother one on the 13th, my friend on the 13 also, my nephew on the 3rd, and mine on the 5. Again they are not that bad, it just depends on how you handle them
smile.png
The only thing i don't like is getting two gifts in the same month, i find that to my self over kill.

Did you know that therapuetic riding on a Paso Fino can strengthen back muscles?

I'm on a forum for mine... and there is a big thread over there right now about the benefits for those with severe back issues (broken backs, disc disease.. even a lady with a prosthetic leg) and how their Paso Fino horse riding has actually strengthened their muscles and shocked their DR.s
smile.png

Just a thought
smile.png

Other ideas....

18 is a good age for doing something independent or adventurous
wink.png
What about some sort of fishing expedition or something.
I went to Disney with my mom for my 21'st LOL! By then I was ready for more family time and it's just what I wanted
smile.png

There are all sorts of trips and adventures you guys could have... I think thats a good line of thought you had there!
big_smile.png

Hmmm... If he's been layed up for a while... probably bored to tears... what about something that will be entertaining for him now... and tickets or plans or gear for something later, something to look forward to in a few months or so when he is able to do more? Nothing is more cheering than looking forward to something
hugs.gif

Quote:
I like that idea he has been layed up for 2 years now always was very active football snowboarding fishing hunting Dr says 1 year to heal the first fusion failed
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom