Anyone born on Christmas

Cackling Hen

Just Scratching Around
10 Years
Apr 21, 2009
Port Angeles Wa
Hi I was just wondering if anyone was born on Christmas My son was.... I want to know what erks you about what people do for your birthday I want this one to be speical for him he is a young man now
sad.png
He will be 18

Last edited:
yuckyuck.gif

No one I know, besides Jesus, hehe.... but that sure would be special!
big_smile.png

I'd love to have an X-mas B-day baby, or foal, or puppies, or kittens, or something! LOL

What kind of irking do you mean? As long as family and friends help you celebrate your birthday (quite possible on X-mas) it will always be special
smile.png

Last edited:
I know people who have Christmas birthdays too. They complain about having a big present drought during the rest of the year
lol.png

Hmmm, Maybe have a 18th Bday Celebration with his friends and Family AWAY from Christmas time, that way it's not mushed in with Christmas and doesn't feel as "special" as a 18th should be...
My birthday Gets Squished together with my grandma's birthday alot (our birthdays are a day apart) and for my 16th and 18th i asked not to have a Joint party for once

My hubby's is. I tried celebrating his birthday a few hours on christmas and only focusing on his birthday, but it doesn't work. We try to celebrate it the weekend before. Sometimes that doesn't work either. Oh, well. We will keep trying.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom