Anyone Collect Antiques? (Pics)

kareninthesun

Songster
8 Years
Jul 1, 2011
Quote:Looks like my collection!!! I found a small blue one like yours and had to laugh, it was in a collection of blue ware from a dear friend's Mom's house. This particular blue glassware (she marked everything clearly as to where she got them all) came from Pic and Save. I saw the same thing later at an upscale antique store for $65.00. Yeah, most came from China, except if you can find pink and clear reds. Doesn't matter to me, I started collecting them because I LIKED them.

Sissy

Songster
12 Years
Jul 18, 2007
Sevier county, Tn.
I too love antiques, especially small pouring pitchers,
I have one, from one of mothers friends leaving state. made
of metal,in Portugal.also have a collection of many of glass in different colors,

inherited a set of English blue & white chippendale china made in England.
that I am looking to sell.But my favorite is my Stuffed roo. and a metal one that sit on the floor in the dining room.
Iwish I could get my camera working to show all.

usschicago1

Suburban Cochins
10 Years
Aug 11, 2009
Taunton, MA
WANTED TO COMPLETE MY COLLECTION
Poultry Tribune

[1936/b]
January And July
Every Month Needed Except October
June July August September December
January-October

American Poultry Journal
I am missing January and May-December

Everybody's Poultry Journal
January-May, August September November December,

PLEASE PM ME WITH WHAT YOU HAVE AND HOW MUCH YOU WANT. I WILL PAY GOOD MONEY FOR GOOD QUALITY MAGAZINES. NO RIPS, TEARS, or STAINS WANTED. MINIMAL CREASES AND MINIMAL YELLOWING. IF YOU HAVE LOW QUALITY MAGAZINES, I WILL STILL CONSIDER THEM, BUT PLEASE, EXCELLENT QUALITY IS PREFERRED. ALSO LOOKING FOR WWII ERA TIME MAGAZINES, LIFE, THE YANK WEEKLY, ETC. ETC.

weaversfarm

In the Brooder
7 Years
Nov 28, 2012
I have an antique egg scale. I bought it about 10 years ago off ebay. I will try to post a pic on here. I have never done it before, so no guarantees.

Top Bottom