Anyone else ACTUALLY chill with their peeps?

yep! i chill with my peeps whenever i can! sometimes my dh comes out just to make sure i haven't fallen asleep out there with them! i have quite a few that like to be the first to get to my lap and then they squabble over who gets to stay there the longest! my shoulder is the next best place to perch when the lap gets full!
lol.png

Teach1rusl, that's a great pic!

I hang out with my flock every chance I get-with coffee of course. It also helps to spot problems. But I love the company

The first day our chicks were outside I had my morning coffee with them before I went to work. Immediately after work I ran to the coop to check on them. I was still outside when my husband came to get me for dinner. I STILL don't understand why he wouldn't bring my dinner out to me and let me eat with the chicks in the coop
sad.png
I even promised to share his cooking with the girls!
lol.png
If our phone worked in the coop.....I'd never come in!

I tell people my chickens and turkeys are my therapy. I have 2 teen girls in the house.
th.gif
Unfortunately, the mosquitos have been so unbearable this summer that I haven't been able to sit and watch them very much. Fall is coming...
woot.gif

My nine year old has the chicken bug, bad! We lost her the other day; absolutely couldn't locate her around the farm. I finally looked under the coop. There she was... covered in roosting chicks! She's raised them, so she's the momma. They all LOVE her. Now we sit together in our camp chairs and watch the girls frolic about the run. It's better than watching an aquarium full of fish! Plus, a few will come up for a snuggle here and there. So glad we enriched our lives with these animals.

64117_img_0690.jpg
I love this shot...she's too busy to bother to put her shirt on right-side out! Gotta get to those birds!

Back
Top Bottom