Anyone else doing the "chick wait"?

THE DREADED CHICK WAIT HAS BEGUN! I didn't know the exact date as to when the chicks would be hatched and sent out...I bet having an exact date makes the wait so much worse!
Hang in there!

My pet chicken should ship tomorrow if i get a call then one of my breeds is out of stock. Hopefully i dont get that phone call i really wany my gold laced wyandottes!!

Meyers hatchery called said my order would be avalible in august!! Never again am i placing my order 5 months pryer since everyone else is getting there chicks but me!!!

My wife and I are in chick wait mode. I ordered 2 Buff Orpingtons, 2 Easter Eggers, 1 RIR, 1 White Leghorn and 1 Barred Rock about a month ago. Their hatch date is scheduled for May 14. I needed time so that I could design and build their coop/run.

Meyers hatchery called said my order would be avalible in august!! Never again am i placing my order 5 months pryer since everyone else is getting there chicks but me!!!

WOW...you placed your order 5 months in advance and you still aren't getting them!?! Sounds like you need to find a new hatchery. :)

I think McMurray has some Golden Laced Wyandottes (limited on pullets) available April 30th.

Quote:
WOW...you placed your order 5 months in advance and you still aren't getting them!?! Sounds like you need to find a new hatchery. :)

I think McMurray has some Golden Laced Wyandottes (limited on pullets) available April 30th.
I placed my order dec 1!! Now i gotta wait until august!!! At least i can trust mcmurry!

Ordered from MPC March 31st. I'm still trying to hold on for five more weeks until they arrive. These are my first chicks, so it's killing me. I hope they arrive safely. Chicken math is getting to me. I might have to buy 3 more chicks from people I know before their arrival...

HI, I just picked up my last 3 from the Post Office.
Salmon Faverolle

White Cochin

2 Salmon Faverolles

One of these Fav.s would not stay still for 1 tiny second.
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom