Anyone Else in Love... (coffee related)

coffeemama

Barista Queen
11 Years
Mar 5, 2008
Oregono
with their French press? I am. I think coffee is good in general, but the French press caresses the grounds just so, and the outcome is heaven in a cup. Anyone else use one?

Oh yes. Our coffee is always either french press or using our little stovetop percolating espresso maker (that way we can have lattes). Our coffee of choice is Pacifica Coffee Co.'s River Mud, but all of their coffee is lovely. Plus, they are a local roaster, so it's nice and fresh.
love.gif

Last edited:
It looks like this
french_press.jpg

You boil water then pour it over the grounds. After it sits for a bit you slowly push the press down and it traps the grounds in the bottom leaving a delish brew.

Quote:
Pacific or Pacifica? Maybe Pacifica has changed names since I used them. They were located in Corvallis too.

Quote:
Pacific or Pacifica? Maybe Pacifica has changed names since I used them. They were located in Corvallis too.

Nope, it was just me typing too fast and not paying attention!

Quote:

Nope, it was just me typing too fast and not paying attention!

I
love.gif
Pacifica. Yummy!

Thanks...no I have to go and get me one of those!!!

No one really understands my love for coffee (DH thinks I am nuts to go spend over $3.00 on coffee).

Brother-in law sends us some of the best coffee from Hawaii and it's the best!

~Tiff~

ps. since DH is out of town I can go get my $3.00 coffee a few times this week!

Back
Top Bottom