ANYONE ELSE ON HERE IN NORTH EAST PA?

I'm in NE pa, according to mapquest, lebanon is at least a two hour drive from me. is that considered NE Pa? I would say maybe the poconos would be the center of NEPA?

Paul, I'm working on calling local mills. Best deal i can find so far is Benton Mills (towards Bloomsburg though..) $8.48/ 50 # bag. I will keep working.. that NY Mill might be the best option.

I would love to meet .... I'm originally from Alberta Canada. Living in Schuylkill County now By ChickyLaura but in the Pottsville area.

New to all this chicken stuff... lol So I get confused easily. But I'm loving BYC Everyone is Wonderfully helpful. Reminds me of where I was from.

Just let me know where and when ... I'll be their with bells on.

So as not to hijack this thread further, anyone who is interested in the get-together, go to the "Lebanon chickenstock" thread and voice your idea for dates ......and what you would sell or buy. That way anyone who has what your looking for would be inclined to show up!

hi! I'm just north of Harrisburg about half an hour in Halifax. (45min-hr from Lebanon) I'd be in if I'm not already committed to something! Just starting my coop...barely...I do a design, and then I REDO the design Lol

Who else is in North East pa area?
smile.png
I know there's more of us!!!
smile.png

Since people chimed in besides NE PA, I'll just state that I am outside of Reading (Fleetwood) also. Glad to know there are more chicken people around here, no one I know has any interest.

Quote:
I know your pain Cindy...all my friends and family think I have "flown the coop"!!! My hubby and i work on a farm outside of fleetwood.

We love that little sandwich shop downtown!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom