Anyone else trying to lose weight or get healthier?

Today is the day I weigh myself. I lost 3.4 pounds. And my BMI came down .7.

Still can't see any difference in my body from the pictures I take each week but I definitely feel stronger. I can get up from an easy chair now without using my hands on the armrests.

Awesome! Keep up the good work!

Today is the day I weigh myself. I lost 3.4 pounds. And my BMI came down .7.

Still can't see any difference in my body from the pictures I take each week but I definitely feel stronger. I can get up from an easy chair now without using my hands on the armrests.
Great work!!

I
Danke!

How's everyone else doing? What are you doing?
Ve eaten good food today but just realized i haven't drunk any water... so trying to get thru as much as possible this afternoon....
I have been driving all day.... can't wait till the day is over

Well, I was stricken with a migraine today so that means no workout and I didn't cook dinner. I guess it could have been worse, we had Subway. But thankfully the migraine didn't last as long as normal so I hope to get back to everything tomorrow. Keep up the great work everyone!

Ouch on that migraine. So sorry you have them.

I always keep hard boiled eggs in my fridge. When I need something they're a great high protein, low carb standby. And they're also very satisfying.

Glad you're eating good, Chookwagn! I have an app that reminds me to drink through the day. And I'm drinking much more. But when I drink too much, I get terrible cramps at night.

Once I had one that was so severe it snapped the tendon between my big toe and the next one. Now two smaller toes that aren't anchored anymore have drifted sideways to overlap and crowd and even step on the smallest 2. I have to take electrolytes to be sure I don't wash out all those minerals and start that cramping.

Welcome to the effort, KDOGG! I think a lot of people are fighting the Covid comfort eating. I certainly was and that's what got me started. Not that overeating was a new thing for me. Far from it! It's a lifelong affliction. But never a better time than the present to deal with it, right?

Last edited:
Not a good week for me. I struggled with my goals all week long. Less on exercise than food but then Life got in the way of my exercise too. In the end, I binged like crazy yesterday. And that's why I gained 1.2 pounds and let my BMI creep up .2 as well.

I got a new digital scale that tells me everything but my fortune. Not surprisingly, it tells me I'm officially FAT but, a bit surprisingly, it tells me that with no previous exercise regimen prior to the beginning of Sept, I am with 6 months of my body age.

I did a good job at my fasting today. I did all my exercise program. If I do that tomorrow as well, then Friday will be a new start!

Back
Top Bottom