Anyone going to Wolf Lake?

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by justinszoo, Apr 27, 2008.

1. justinszoo

justinszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2008
    NW Ohio
    Just wondering if anyone else is going and if so, are u buying or selling?

I will be there to shop [​IMG]

2. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    I may go, just to look! [​IMG]

3. seedcorn

seedcorn Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2007
    NE. IN
    If it doesn't rain friday nite or Saturday AM, probably will. Gotta find those partridge wyandotte bantams........ If it rains, parking will be nightmare......will just have to miss out on wyandotte bantams...........

4. justinszoo

Mar 24, 2008
    NW Ohio
    The weather channel is calling for rain all weekend. Hope it doesn't detour the sellers.

5. funnyfarm

funnyfarm Out Of The Brooder

Feb 23, 2008
    Indiana
    Sorry can't make it to the May 3rd Swap at wolf lake. I think PCJINN is going

6. BJ_BOBBI_JO

BJ_BOBBI_JO Out Of The Brooder

Mar 10, 2007
    North East Indiana
    HI yall [​IMG]

Im kind of confused right now. I got on here looking for swap meet info. I went to the May 2007 swap meet somewhere outside of Albion Indiana last year. I got a great puppy and enjoyed my time there.

Is That the same swap meet as the wolf lake one you are talking about? If not when and where are the Wolf Lake ones at?

I saw the thread about the knox indiana swap meet but that is 70 miles away for me and my beat up old van is a gas hog. So Wolf lake would be much closer for me because I am in the FT Wayne area.

Last edited: May 4, 2008
  7. justinszoo

Mar 24, 2008
    NW Ohio
    It was prob wolf lake, I'm not sure the is another one over that way. If u do a search on wolf lake there are articles with more info.

8. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    Yes, it IS the same swap. Its address is in Albion, but we just call it Wolf's. There's also an auction in Topeka on Friday & Saturday.

Please consider Knox at least once, on June 8. We will be having our "Indiana Chickenstock" there!

9. Kristi912

Kristi912 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 30, 2008
    I was thinking of going DH outta town. Won't be able to stop me from getting some new chickies !!! [​IMG] Never been though. Is there usually a large selection?

10. justinszoo

Mar 24, 2008
    NW Ohio
    It covers acres of property with hundreds of vendors. They have everything imaginable there.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by