Anyone going to Wolf Lake?

justinszoo

Songster
11 Years
Mar 24, 2008
NW Ohio
Just wondering if anyone else is going and if so, are u buying or selling?

I will be there to shop
yippiechickie.gif

If it doesn't rain friday nite or Saturday AM, probably will. Gotta find those partridge wyandotte bantams........ If it rains, parking will be nightmare......will just have to miss out on wyandotte bantams...........

HI yall
big_smile.png

Im kind of confused right now. I got on here looking for swap meet info. I went to the May 2007 swap meet somewhere outside of Albion Indiana last year. I got a great puppy and enjoyed my time there.

Is That the same swap meet as the wolf lake one you are talking about? If not when and where are the Wolf Lake ones at?

I saw the thread about the knox indiana swap meet but that is 70 miles away for me and my beat up old van is a gas hog. So Wolf lake would be much closer for me because I am in the FT Wayne area.

Last edited:
It was prob wolf lake, I'm not sure the is another one over that way. If u do a search on wolf lake there are articles with more info.

Yes, it IS the same swap. Its address is in Albion, but we just call it Wolf's. There's also an auction in Topeka on Friday & Saturday.

Please consider Knox at least once, on June 8. We will be having our "Indiana Chickenstock" there!

I was thinking of going DH outta town. Won't be able to stop me from getting some new chickies !!!
big_smile.png
Never been though. Is there usually a large selection?

Back
Top Bottom