Anyone going to Wolf Lake?

I loved the Wolf lake swap meet when I last went in May 2007. I got a brown male squirrel dog puppy for only $10 that came with a collar, leesh and dog toy. He is such a good doggy I just love him.

I have been nicely reminding hubby about the chicken fence him and I are to be putting up in a few weeks when he has time off work. We finally have the space and materials for most of the fencing. I cant wait.

I want some geeny chickens again. How do you spell that word? guiney, gueeny, guiny??? LOL.

SOOOOOOOO hopefully I will be at that wolf lake swap meet this June or July getting my beloved chickens and geenys. I wish the swap meet would take place more then 1 time a month.

By the way, someone mentioned the wolf lake gun club, we went to a bluegrass fest there in 2006. It was great. A good family outdoor event. It is well worth going to. Food, venders, great music and you can even camp. I need to do a google search for it so I can find the dates and go again this year.

Aakk, sorry, i haven't checked in in awhile, LOL, you have a reply
wink.png
I'm so busy with 2 jobs, kids and the farm, i hardly ever have time to check the computer! Brooster, you have a reply too.

Back
Top Bottom