Anyone hatching on the 27th?

scrapmom5

Songster
11 Years
Apr 21, 2008
Utah
I have put 39 eggs from my own flock in to the bator. They should hatch on the 27th. I am not expecting a high hatch rate since my roo is still quite young (7 1/2 months) He does like the girls though.

Does anyone else have eggs due around that time?

26th for mine
smile.png

Ive got 39 due the 27th. My first! So exciting, I am hoping it goes good.

I candled on the fourth day, and got 100% fertile!! WOW!

I opened two, one for blood spots on day four, and one for leaking on day eight. It was dead, but well developed.

SO I have 39 left. They are from cochin and partridge rock running with a partridge rock roo.

I have one due on the 25th and the rest are due on the 26th. The ones due on the 26th are from my flock, I am hoping that at least one is Baldies baby, he passed away on the 5th, so I took all the eggs from the coop and stuck them in the bator. At least one has to be his.
fl.gif

Thats how I was, I started gathering eggs before I got my incubator, I got it on day 10 of gathering! And I am also hoping they are all from my PR roo, as he passed away with the help of my .223.
hmm.png

He was an evil dictator trying to take over the world...or at least our yard.
lol.png

Fourteen eggs in for me due on the 27. Twelve are cuckoo maran eggs and two are from my new layers, I just had to. They are about half the size of the others.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom