Anyone have a Glade scented oil fan?

Hi, I'm new here but I wanted to say another kind of fan that would probably be perfect is the kind that are used in computers! They are nice and strong, and about the same size as the one in the incubator we have at the stable. If you have any kind of knowledge of basic wiring you can hook one up to the existing wiring in the incubator or put a cord on it. Any Radio Shack employee can tell you how to do it. And the nice thing....you can pick up an old computer for a couple bucks or for free. It doesn't have to be a modern computer, the ols ones you find at Goodwill or Salvation will work. Some places that fix electronics have just the fans for a couple bucks too. I used to live with a geek (the computer kind, NOT the chicken-head-biting kind!) and he ALWAYS had a box of spare parts that had several fans.

Suzi:
cool:

So you think it will work?
jumpy.gif

I think any movement of air in a Still Air is an improvement. It does not take much. I use the smaller Styrofoam coolers and one does not have to have lot of turbulance to improve the still air. Too much would be worse in my opinion. Lots of air flow drys thing out considerable. I have been thinking of those hand held battery operated fans they sell in the summer. I tried to wire one before but was afraid to use it. Now that I know about those converters, I have lots of them laying around. I am going to try it again.

Those summer fans might be good, they move enough air to make a breeze. Honestly, with the glade fans, I have to look at them closely to tell if they are even moving because you can't feel any air moving away from them. I think odors travel through the air with very little help.

(or at least it always seems that way when the little ones mess their pants.)
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom