Anyone have a Knifty Knitter?

Quote:
My kids can do it - they just lose interest after a few minutes. It did take a while to teach them to wrap the yarn around the pegs - and to keep the yarn taught so it didn't FLY off.

My kids are 5 and 9 if that helps.

I think I have about 10 of these in different sizes (I keep finding them at garage sales).

Sure I make hats and scarves, but I also tend to make some weird stuff...

A replica of my friend's dog...

1001620xr4.jpg

Folk Art dolls...

Catarpillars...

Snow crabs.... (I named this one Sig
big_smile.png
)
snowcrabft9.jpg

Futurama Brain Slugs.... (I try not to let it starve...LOLOL)
brainslugli1.jpg

Penguins...

And the fruity-oaty octopus (from Firefly/Serenity)...
foozc5.jpg

Quote:
Cerebral Palsey. She was born at 25 weeks gestation, 12 inches long, 24 ounces. Quite the miracle baby. She is now 10 and doing great, principals list and honor role in the 5th grade. Just some physical limitations.

Quote:
Cerebral Palsey. She was born at 25 weeks gestation, 12 inches long, 24 ounces. Quite the miracle baby. She is now 10 and doing great, principals list and honor role in the 5th grade. Just some physical limitations.

That's just awesome. Everyone needs a miracle some time.
Think she can make my 6 yr old do better in school? lol
I've seen those in wal mart, thought about it, then decided it wouldn't work, but if yall say it's cool, I'll get one. My 3 yr old takes my crochet hook and tries to do it, mostly ruining my last set of stiches so I have to yank em out and do it over.

Quote:

That's just awesome. Everyone needs a miracle some time.
Think she can make my 6 yr old do better in school? lol
I've seen those in wal mart, thought about it, then decided it wouldn't work, but if yall say it's cool, I'll get one. My 3 yr old takes my crochet hook and tries to do it, mostly ruining my last set of stiches so I have to yank em out and do it over.

Maybe - She has the patience of a Saint! I'm 4/3 with kids and school. 4 do/did really well and 3 skated. No rhyme or reason that's just how it worked out. Only one likes animals, so I don't know where I messed up there. I wanted just ONE of my boys to be a roper or bull rider. But NOOOOOO! -- I'll just have to live vicariously through the PBR!

My 6 yr old can only be described as a tomboy, if all you do is look at her. Show her a bug, she freaks. She's actually my prissy pants.
My 3 yr old, looks like a princess. Long flowing blond hair, loves pink, loves fufu dresses, etc. She is the first one to hit the dirt with bare feet! Bugs are her friends. lol She freakin catches flies!!!

Back
Top Bottom