Anyone have a Knifty Knitter?

Daycare Mom

Chickens, Cuddly and Delicious
11 Years
Apr 9, 2008
Conklin, Michigan
I saw one of these today and am thinking about getting one. I love to crochet, but this looked fun. Something different to do through the winter.
Anyway, just wondered what anyone thought of them. Thanks for your thoughts!
pop.gif

I talked to a lady at the store today, she said she can make a hat on one in an hour and a half. This year she has made just over 700 to give to needy school kids! What a sweet lady!

My sisters all have several! They make all sorts of hats with the circle ones and even have the straight one to make scarves with. One of my sisters makes baby hats for the newborns to go home from the hospital in. They are quite nifty gadgets for sure! Maybe when my life slows down a bit, I might buy one.
smile.png

I have the set of round ones. Mostly for the kids to use, I've used it a few times - made like a cowl neck thingie a little while ago.

Its pretty easy to do, there are bunches of stitches you can learn on line - I looked but am too busy with other stuff.
roll.png

My walmart had them on clearance a few weeks back for $7.99. I got one, and the set ofround ones for hats. I haven't had time to try either yet though my husband made a hat. Looks pretty easy (my husband has never knit anything) so I can't wait to try them out.

Back
Top Bottom