Anyone have an idea what I have?

I looked through all of your pics again. How old are they? I think they all look like pullets. One of my pullets makes a terrible squaking sound too, and one of my hens has crowed several times.

I looked through all of your pics again. How old are they? I think they all look like pullets. One of my pullets makes a terrible squaking sound too, and one of my hens has crowed several times.
They are now 11 weeks old. The place I got them only promised 90% accuracy on sexing of the chickens. And I am trying to see if any are roosters. I will upload more pics, but all it takes is one annoyed neighbor...

Any idea what I should be looking for on a pullet rooster?

They are now 11 weeks old. The place I got them only promised 90% accuracy on sexing of the chickens. And I am trying to see if any are roosters. I will upload more pics, but all it takes is one annoyed neighbor...

What hatchery did you get them from? For 11 weeks they all look like pullets. Pullets are female chicks under 1 year old. In a cockerel you'll start to see pointy hackle and saddle feathers, and big red combs and wattles. They also usually get thick legs.

Here are some saddle feathers coming in already on my 5 week old cockerel.
20200715_130802~2.jpg

I would look for better neighbors!! :th

What hatchery did you get them from? For 11 weeks they all look like pullets. Pullets are female chicks under 1 year old. In a cockerel you'll start to see pointy hackle and saddle feathers, and big red combs and wattles. They also usually get thick legs.

Tractor Supply Company. 10 Rare's and 10 Commons. I purchased the Sexed Females, but they only guarantee 90% accuracy. :)

Back
Top Bottom