ANYONE HAVE EGGS DUE!! CHARTS ON PAGE ONE POST ONE!! NEWCOMERS WELCOME!!!

aww im sorry to hear that. Its always dissapointing when that happens

thanks everyone.... Im so glad for this forum!!!! everyone has helped me so much!!!! i cant wait to do another batch, but dont think my hubby will let me, hahaha not until we move somewheres with more land first!!!

one thing im noticing with my one chick is that her legs are sprawled out. can she correct this herself or do i need to do somthin?

thanks everyone.... Im so glad for this forum!!!! everyone has helped me so much!!!! i cant wait to do another batch, but dont think my hubby will let me, hahaha not until we move somewheres with more land first!!!

one thing im noticing with my one chick is that her legs are sprawled out. can she correct this herself or do i need to do somthin?

theres several forms on it but i always put a bandaid in the legs.

here is a sight on it

http://poultryhelp.com/spraddle.html

all my silkies I just hatched on Friday are dying
hit.gif

they were acting fine and then all the sudden they started flopping around and all 6 died in a matter of 5 min. It's a normal lamp like I've always used and never had an issue. One had a pasty butt this morning, but I cleaned it up and they have been eating and drinking fine. ugh, I'm down to 2 silkies and the lakenvelder. I know chicks die but ARGH

Do you think it's disease related? That's aweful that they are just up n dying on you! The only time I tried silkies they all died but one... They had giardia!

Back
Top Bottom