Anyone have new chicks coming?

I'm still holding out for maybe getting a call from the airport facility tonight. Maybe maybe maybe.

In the meantime I went and worked in the yard in the rain. Got out some of my frustration. But I still want my babies now now now. My inner 5-yr-old reigns.

So it's 5 pm and still no chicks, now the PO is close so clearly there is no hope. I don't know in which state they will arrive tomorrow (if they arrive!), but I don't even think about it. I am feeling hopeless!!!!

No, not hopeless! They will get there, and then you'll probably forget about all this angst as you coo over their fuzzy little selves.

My tracking still has no updates beyond 10p yesterday. I'm guessing yours is the same.

I've got some due July 2nd . I went overboard ordering the 25 minimum. The show bug big me, and I think I'm going to have my hands full of too many breeds! 2, I wanted because they said they were endangered, so I wanted to help. I have Sumatras, Phoenix (one roo only- no females available), 3 varieties of standard size Polish, Silkies, White Faced Spanish, Seabrights, Whew! I think that's it. Oh- and a mystery chick. I'm very nervous because I've never had chicks sent before, and it is HOT in Georgia. Hope everything works out for you! -Pam

No, not hopeless! They will get there, and then you'll probably forget about all this angst as you coo over their fuzzy little selves.
My tracking still has no updates beyond 10p yesterday. I'm guessing yours is the same.
Yep same here, not a change since yesterday. I just hope they arrive tomorrow morning.

Have a good night
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom