Anyone have some Spitzhauben eggs for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pidgey104, Apr 3, 2008.

1. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    Last time I bought some of these eggs. I had 15 come in all good condition, But only one hatched and it died the same day it hatch. It broke my heart. [​IMG] If anyone has any eggs I'm looking for a doz or so. I can send paypal or trade eggs with you.

2. okcarla

okcarla Seriously Downsizing (NOT)

Feb 12, 2008
    Tuttle, Oklahoma
    I sell Spitzhauben hatching eggs. I'm in Oklahoma. I try to only mail eggs that are laid within 2 days before I mail them, and I take them directly to the Oklahoma City Airport Post Office where they are flown out. I use priority mail, so it normally takes 2-3 days for the eggs arrive. Most people have had good luck with hatching my chicken's eggs, but there's always a chance that rough handling will destroy or damage the eggs.

What type of eggs do you have for trade?

3. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Hey Carla..........are you interested in trading some of your eggs for some show quality Australorp eggs in a few weeks? [​IMG]

4. okcarla

Feb 12, 2008
    Tuttle, Oklahoma
    Okiechick, I'm sure we could work out a deal & meet at Harrah in a week or two!

5. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    Quote:How much do you sell your eggs for? The only pure chickens I have right now are Americana, Turken and maybe some Sultans if they will stop breaking their eggs. [​IMG] I will have Sliver,Golden, and white pheonixs and Buff oprington eggs later on

6. okcarla

Feb 12, 2008
    Tuttle, Oklahoma
    I usually sell my hatching eggs for $1 each, and include extras. Postage is $12. I also have Brabanter chickens, Jersey Giants, silkies, and call ducks. If you'd prefer to trade, I would be interested in the silver & golden phoenix, and possibly a few of the buff orp & turken.

7. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    Quote:okay that sound cool. But my phoenix and buff opringtons won't start laying til the end of the summer. I do have turkens laying right now.Right now I have some silkie turkens eggs coming .so my inubators are going to be full again.I have alot of Geese and Peacock eggs in there right now.So I contact you in a week or two after my 2 doz Cohin eggs hatch.

8. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    I can vouch for Carlas eggs...I had a wonderful hatch on my end and they are fat and sassy! Now I gotta tell the genders on those funky chickens!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by