Anyone here from N.E. Georgia?

Its called Chili Dawgs. Its on Sycamore Street, maybe a mile and a half from downtown Jefferson. Its on a corner and its just a little hole in the wall. The chili dogs are great. The meat taste really good and the bun is almost like a piece of bread. Great onion rings too.

I bet I know where you are talking about. It is on a Y intersection? One way goes to Commerce and the other to Maysville? There is a Shell station almost behind it?

Quote:
Say when! I remember when my in-laws did that, but the cooking was just fine.
cool.png

Towns County, GA.....Hiawassee area. Our address is Hayesville, NC but we are closer to Hiawassee and the Georgia line. We love it up here, been here almost 5 years now. Never liked FL when I was living there and don't miss it now.
cool.png

Quote:
I lived in Florida since I was 3. I've always wanted to live in the Smokies. Now? The second highest peak in Georgia is over my shoulder. Of course, I never realized that the reason they are called the Smokey Mountains is that if you are on the top of one, you live in constant fog. I've been here about 5 months and I swear, some days I want to build an ark we go so long without the sun.

My husband had to go to Florida a few weeks ago. It is amazing how quickly you forget how freakin' hot it is there. He sweated the entire time he was gone.

It's amazing how when you get to the 35th Parallel, they can't decide what state you are in.

My name is Josh Pruitt. With Chickens becoming so popular in urban areas in Atlanta and the surrounding counties , I have stepped in to help the people with Urban flocks find homes for their roosters or flocks when the neighbors complain about crowing or the law comes knocking with a citation. I live in the agricultural area of Lawrenceville Ga where I raise a huge flock and help whoever needs my help to find a happy healthy home for their pets/poultry. I am a long time member of the Atlanta Backyard Poultry group where I have helped many fellow members relocate their flocks or roosters. I give my birds nothing but organic feed and they are raised only for eggs and companionship everyone in my flock is free range. I AM NOT A BUTCHER! If you are in the Atlanta area (or surrounding counties) and need assistance please do not hesitate to give me a call! come out to Lawrenceville and see my flock! Let me know if I can be of any help.Thanks so much!

-Josh Pruitt aka Fowl Guy

phone number removed by moderation
8. Do not post overly personal information like your phone number, address, age

Last edited by a moderator:
Lived up in Mt Airy (Habershanm County) for 5-6 years, Living in Newnan (Cowet County) now

Yay! I hit 50! I am out of the brooder!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom