anyone in England ?

Pics
I have a choc cockerel and a choc hen from cheshire poultry, so good lineage. There is a gold laced in with them.
I think they are sex linked but I haven't worked out which is which. Their eggs went so fast on ebay I didn't get to hatch many. Maybe someone on here can help?
My ebay name is Hoof_hearted01204
I hatch some and work out the good boys and advertise them on ebay. I don't advertise until I know the boys are playing the game

You could try happychicks - they are out Lancaster way but deliver round the country. They do quite a few different breeds plus all the bits to go with them.

I tried all the local places I could find round Wigan, Leigh and Bolton but couldn't get bugger all except ex-bats and rhode island reds.

Happychicks don't always have everything they advertise but if you ring up and speak to them they'll let you know what's available and/or what's coming up in their hatching schedule.

I only have a motorbike for transport so I use them for food and bedding as they deliver to the northwest pretty much every weekend. The further away you are the less often the deliveries..

My main mode of transport is a motorbike too! CBR600F and I've used that to transport a new 5ft wide rollerblind home once! I use it for transporting tropical fish on a regular basis in insulated carriers.

He's lovely! He is the same colour as my gold dutch bantam.
If you can get him to Bolton, he is mine xx

It's too far for me to cheekily use the work's van, how would you feel about motorcycle delivery?
lol.png
I kid, I don't fancy drilling airholes in my nice waterproof luggage boxes.

My main mode of transport is a motorbike too! CBR600F and I've used that to transport a new 5ft wide rollerblind home once! I use it for transporting tropical fish on a regular basis in insulated carriers.

Nice one! 600F was my first big bike, they're bloody good machines - think my biggest load was a coolermaster centurion pc case (box was 2m x 2m x 0.6m!) from Scan to Leigh :)
I've just gone sensible and got shut of my 955i and got a vulcan cruiser instead - I can get 2 bags of sand plus a bag of cement on this one!

Who said bikes are impractical!?

Nice one! 600F was my first big bike, they're bloody good machines - think my biggest load was a coolermaster centurion pc case (box was 2m x 2m x 0.6m!) from Scan to Leigh
smile.png

I've just gone sensible and got shut of my 955i and got a vulcan cruiser instead - I can get 2 bags of sand plus a bag of cement on this one!

Who said bikes are impractical!?

I'd love the 675 in yellow myself
lol.png
600F's are good so long as you don't buy a Q plate. Which I did. As my first biggie
roll.png

Bikes aren't impractical, they just encourage creative problem solving!

There's a niche in the market over here for motorcycle chicken delivery!

Hi
I'm Debbie and very new to chicken keeping. I live in South yorkshire and got my first 3 warren hens a month ago at 20 weeks old. Got my first egg yesterday but the shell was very soft and broke. I've read this is normal and is probabily because she's only just started laying. I love this site and will find the shared knowledge invaluable as I'm learning every day. Wished I'd have got chickens years ago now.

I'd love the 675 in yellow myself :lol: 600F's are good so long as you don't buy a Q plate. Which I did. As my first biggie :rolleyes: Bikes aren't impractical, they just encourage creative problem solving! There's a niche in the market over here for motorcycle chicken delivery!
Lmao - looks like a delivery from NotsoHappychicks :p

Back
Top Bottom