anyone in England ?

Pics
Hi there welcome :) new to this myself :) loving my new girls ( Betty , Agnes , isa ) had them from Xmas day and it's been great they are well settled now and getting the wee treats lol anyway hi from joe & Maz
Wishaw , Scotland

Welcome, what type of chickens have you got? Happy new year, and here's to plenty of eggs and chicken fun in 2015
1f414.png

Hi there welcome :) new to this myself :) loving my new girls ( Betty , Agnes , isa ) had them from Xmas day and it's been great they are well settled now and getting the wee treats lol anyway hi from joe & Maz
Wishaw , Scotland

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Congratulations on your new girls. I'm sure they will bring you many hours of happiness and the chicken TV is great!!
Good luck with them in the future :frow

It won't be long till all 3 are laying. I got my very first chickens for my birthday. I got 3 warren in October which the grandkids claimed 1 each , their called buttercup, bubbles and myrtle and despite it been winter I get 3 eggs on 5/7 days and on the other 2 days I get 2. I love them and wouldn't be without them now. Been new to chicken keeping I find this site invaluable for advise and tips

ah im in stoneygate on the other side, we only have some city chickens in our back garden!
lol.png
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom