1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anyone in Lower Michigan Want to Split Metzer Order?

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by animalsRawesome, Apr 12, 2012.

1. animalsRawesome

animalsRawesome Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Hello. [​IMG] I want to order 5-6 Welsh Harlequins from Metzer's. I know I can order only that many, but unless I get at least 10, I would have to pay an small order fee. I figured splitting an order might work out for both of us... just pay for whatever ducks you buy, and half (that would be about $5.77) of the shipping. I would prefer to order them to be delivered the first week in June.Let me know what you think [​IMG]

2. animalsRawesome

animalsRawesome Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. gwenirish11

gwenirish11 Out Of The Brooder

May 10, 2012
    Highland Michigan
    Not sure if you are interested but I am looking to split a Holderread order of harlequins I want show quality duckies:)

4. NovaAman

NovaAman Overrun With Chickens

you could ask on the MI thread....

5. gwenirish11

gwenirish11 Out Of The Brooder

May 10, 2012
    Highland Michigan
    Oh by the way I am in Southeast Michigan. I really want 2 more Harlequins....I was trying to find someone to go in on a Holderread order they are pretty cheap for high quality ducks. I would like one male and one female. I was contacted by another person who would like to get 3 or 4. Where abouts are you located?

NovaAmen...I am new to this I am going to search for the michigan thread too:) THanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by