Anyone in SoCal can tend flock post surgery

Maddog_photog

Songster
May 22, 2020
San Diego, CA
Hey y’all! I’m in the San Diego area of California, Poway to be exact. There’s a chance I may be going into life saving Kidney Transplant surgery and need help finding someone willing and able to tend to a flock of 4 ducks. They’re back yard hooligans. I checked with my vet today after I heard the news, and they told me to call back Monday to speak with a specific doctor. I may be a wee bit incapacitated by then. Are there any Duck lovers in this part of the world willing and able to check in on my duckies from time to time? I will gladly over-compensate you for time, expenses, gas, etc.

Hey y’all! I’m in the San Diego area of California, Poway to be exact. There’s a chance I may be going into life saving
Hey there. If you’re still looking for help watching your ducks, please lemme know. We have chickens at the moment, but helped with my grandparents’ ducks and geese when we visited them growing up.

Anyway, my niece and I may be able to help. She lives in 4S and I in PQ. She has taken care of our flock when we vacation.
if I can’t help you, I know of other folks around San diego who can farm/duck-sit.

Hey there. If you’re still looking for help watching your ducks, please lemme know. We have chickens at the moment, but helped with my grandparents’ ducks and geese when we visited them growing up.

Anyway, my niece and I may be able to help. She lives in 4S and I in PQ. She has taken care of our flock when we vacation.
if I can’t help you, I know of other folks around San diego who can farm/duck-sit.
Yes! I will definitely keep you in mind! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom