Anyone in the Dayton OH area looking for a dog?

ma2babygurl13

Songster
10 Years
Jun 18, 2009
Fairborn OH
First up the the adorable little Aussie mix pup that I found about a week ago. My DH said I cannot keep her. She is a sweet pup. I expect her to get around 40 or 50lbs. Would make a great farm dog or family pet. She gets along great with other animals (not sure about poultry) but dogs and cats are good!! And is excellent with children. She is doing good on housetraining and obedience. Very quick learner and super smart. I gave her a puppy shot and wormed her. Asking a fee of $30 to a good home.

Second is a 1 year old purebred Chocolate Lab. His name is Duke. He belongs to my inlaws. They got him as a young pup and felt they worked too much to keep him. So they were going to rehome him, but my brother inlaw said he would keep him. My BIL didn't take the best of care of him and now Duke is a little underweight. Duke is UTD on shots and neutered. They never sent in his AKC puppy papers to have him registered, but he could still be registered if you wanted him to be they just have to find the puppy application. He is housebroke and attended obedience classes as a puppy. They are asking a $50 rehoming fee for him, but it is negotiable.

I have pictures of the aussie mix puppy, and they are posted here https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=470231 I do not have pictures of Duke at this time. Let me know if you are interested in meeting either of these awesome dogs!

The little Aussie Mix girl found a great new home tonight
smile.png
I love happy endings... Now just gotta find a loving place for Duke

Back
Top Bottom