Anyone in WV???

Hi Laura, I admit I had to look up Hedgesville on the map :) Eastern Panhandle. I grew up in the Northern Panhandle but have lived in Greenbrier Co. since 1988 so call this home now. I have a mixed flock of chickens at this time. Welcome :)

My list has gotten pretty long!  Lavender Orpingtons, golden comets with a light brahma rooster, bantam chocolate orpingtons, Old English game, bantam cochins, and Seramas.  Plus 12 Swedish ducks!  lol  And more seramas and cochins in the incubator now. 

Beware the chicken math!  :D

Yes the chicken Math is very dangerous! I started with 4 hens and a roo, got up too 25at one time, now am back down to 8. But spring is just around the corner
1f423.png
1f423.png
1f423.png
1f423.png
1f423.png

Hi! I'm from Hedgesville WV. :)

Hi, Laura! Welcome to this crazy flock of poultry lovers! I'm in OH now but have lived all over except for the Eastern Panhandle. Interviewed for two teaching jobs over there but it wasn't meant to be.

I recently sold my flock of Golden Comets, so now I'm rebuilding. Now I have a Silkie, Speckled Sussex, bantam Orps, and Cochins. I've got a wild assortment of chicks coming in April.

So you don't have any chickens yet? What breeds would you like to get someday?

Last edited:
Hi, Laura! Welcome to this crazy flock of poultry lovers! I'm in OH now but have lived all over except for the Eastern Panhandle. Interviewed for two teaching jobs over there but it wasn't meant to be.

I recently sold my flock of Golden Comets, so now I'm rebuilding. Now I have a Silkie, Speckled Sussex, bantam Orps, and Cochins. I've got a wild assortment of chicks coming in April.

So you don't have any chickens yet? What breeds would you like to get someday?

Hi! Thanks! I love Silkies!
big_smile.png

No I don't have any yet..
I'm not sure what breeds i'm gonna get ...I'm Still deciding.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom