Anyone in WV???

Pics
I just had to do it. Made a detour through Grafton and stopped at Farmer's Delight. I ended up with four more chicks. A black sex link, a silver laced wyandotte, an araucana, and a golden comet. Total as of now- 16. And I am a first time chicken owner. Gotta stop and I think I can. I don't want too big of a flock. Have a nice day y'all.

Come on down to CHICKENSTOCK in two weeks here in the eastern panhandle and we will send ya home with a whole lot more
lol.png

See the link on my tag line

Hey, Ms. Bear--I cannot get your little chicken house this trip, as I just do not have the money right now. But I LOVE love love your little houses. If you will make one just like it for me for next year, I have told the hens that I am saving my egg money for their new house.

They are all eggcited, and they are laying madly now. Except for the bunch of feathery lounge lizards who have decided to go broody and are doing nothing but taking up space in the nest boxes, with their eyes all glazed over.

I know that is a long time, but I thought you might like some time!

Yesterday was the memorial service for the miners we lost. I listened to it on the radio. I was glad that President Obama had all the flags in the nation at half mast.

I am so proud of our brave miners.

Catherine (IggiMom)

I don't know anything about it, but I would see if it was for sale and fix it up. We need to keep our history intact.
Looks like it needs a flock or two of chickens running around in the yard.
lau.gif
Great info. on the house love the before and after pics.

Back
Top Bottom