Anyone just want to talk chickens

They do in the picture you commented on.
I realize that .... lolz !
gig.gif
Im just saying whats the difference between sultans and polish ?

Hi all, just the thread I was looking for lol cuz sometimes my comments/questions are just so random! N e ways...chickens! I have 4 chickens. A barred rock, a red mutt, a dl barnavelder & an ee.
They're all laying well. I am getting 3-4 Wheaton ameraucaunas this weekend (chicks from a breeder because of my long quest for pretty eggs)
I have room for babies and hens, but will need to get rid of one of the original 4 when babies go outdoors.

Because I only have 4 I'm sorta attached. How do I choose one? Lol I even wrote a list for each one -how many eggs a wk/issues/feed/attitude and even mentioned to the girls 1st slacker will be the tie breaker Hahahaha they're all well behaved daily layers at the moment, crap. So I have to choose a chicken and it seems the end is dinner for it. I asked a friend they said "the meanest one" - no meanies.

Why cant you keep your original 4 hens if our getting new hens and chicks ?
Hi all, just the thread I was looking for lol cuz sometimes my comments/questions are just so random! N e ways...chickens! I have 4 chickens. A barred rock, a red mutt, a dl barnavelder & an ee.
They're all laying well. I am getting 3-4 Wheaton ameraucaunas this weekend (chicks from a breeder because of my long quest for pretty eggs)
I have room for babies and hens, but will need to get rid of one of the original 4 when babies go outdoors.

Because I only have 4 I'm sorta attached. How do I choose one? Lol I even wrote a list for each one -how many eggs a wk/issues/feed/attitude and even mentioned to the girls 1st slacker will be the tie breaker Hahahaha they're all well behaved daily layers at the moment, crap. So I have to choose a chicken and it seems the end is dinner for it. I asked a friend they said "the meanest one" - no meanies.

Back
Top Bottom