Anyone know what breed these are?

Hello Everyone. I love this thread. The infamous TSC "assorted ducklings" ahh...
Well here I am as well. I have scrolled quite a bit looking at pictures. I am sorry if I missed it, but could you tell me what this little guy is?

Sincerely,
Fellow Water Fowl Fan :)
stewuart_edited_edited.jpg
stuart.jpg

That looks like my blue Swedish ducks. I've not heard of blue Welsh.
I don’t know if you are familiar with ducks. I have a situation where my black duckling is having seizures in the morning when I wake them up and then slowly he starts to get up kind of wobbly. I’m not sure what is going on. Can anyone help me please? I feeding Purina flock raiser 20% protein as per the TSC girl recommendations. He is about three weeks old.

I don’t know if you are familiar with ducks. I have a situation where my black duckling is having seizures in the morning when I wake them up and then slowly he starts to get up kind of wobbly. I’m not sure what is going on. Can anyone help me please? I feeding Purina flock raiser 20% protein as per the TSC girl recommendations. He is about three weeks old.
@casportpony I think TSC B-complex for cattle and maybe some extra niacin

34D66C17-5D99-40A5-AE7A-97ED8EE1511A.jpeg
@casportpony. Things that can cause seizures are going from darkness to having a light switched on over them speaking loudly and not giving them a warning before you enter their space. Stress. I know Liquid b Complex is a good source of what they need and when one is having problems seems to help faster. Human liquid b complex if you have a Walmart or target walgreens etc vitamin e and selenium casportpony can hopefully give you the dose. This is the one from TSC

View attachment 1705811 @casportpony. Things that can cause seizures are going from darkness to having a light switched on over them speaking loudly and not giving them a warning before you enter their space. Stress. I know Liquid b Complex is a good source of what they need and when one is having problems seems to help faster. Human liquid b complex if you have a Walmart or target walgreens etc vitamin e and selenium casportpony can hopefully give you the dose. This is the one from TSC
Great information. It happens when I turn the lights on in the morning. I’ll be more careful for now on plus I’ll get the medicine today. Thanks again for the help

View attachment 1705811 @casportpony. Things that can cause seizures are going from darkness to having a light switched on over them speaking loudly and not giving them a warning before you enter their space. Stress. I know Liquid b Complex is a good source of what they need and when one is having problems seems to help faster. Human liquid b complex if you have a Walmart or target walgreens etc vitamin e and selenium casportpony can hopefully give you the dose. This is the one from TSC
Hopefully he can give me the dose

Back
Top Bottom