Anyone own “milk and cookie hybrid”? Need size of adults.

Desertguardian

Chirping
Feb 15, 2023
Just bought adorable milk and cookie hybrid youngsters (Lisa steel collection) and no one seems to know what weight these birds get other than saying medium sized. Anyone have them and can tell me weight class that actually owns them?

Attachments

• IMG_5830.jpeg
    IMG_5830.jpeg
    568.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5828.jpeg
    IMG_5828.jpeg
    881.2 KB · Views: 17
I have never heard of them before. They certainly are cute!!

I would GUESS they would end up around 4 pounds fully grown. Just going off their build.
Yes they are adorable and pretty friendly too. Especially when they want treats, lol. Thanks, a few people said 3-4 pounds. I guess you may be right. Time will tell…..

Just bought adorable milk and cookie hybrid youngsters (Lisa steel collection) and no one seems to know what weight these birds get other than saying medium sized. Anyone have them and can tell me weight class that actually owns them?
They are so cute! What are they a cross of?

They are so cute! What are they a cross of?
They are now considered a breed primarily sold at Meyers Hatchery (developed by Linda Steele, same person who designed the Steele eggers--I have a few of those as well and love them) but no one will let us know how they were made because I guess they have a secret, lol. But my opinion is there had to be a houdan chicken in there somewhere because it has some traits like color type and hairstyle plus the 5 toes it sports. Not sure what else is in the mix. But thats just my guess.

Back
Top Bottom