Anyone use Koop Clean?

Quote: There's just a lot of ads all over your blog, and the pinterest image/link right in the middle of all the images
roll.png
(sorry, not a pinterest fan)....I find them distracting but understand your need to have them and do appreciate the good info in the blog. JMHO.

There's just a lot of ads all over your blog, and the pinterest image/link right in the middle of all the images
roll.png
(sorry, not a pinterest fan)....I find them distracting but understand your need to have them and do appreciate the good info in the blog. JMHO.
I don't "need" to have any sponsor banners on my blog, I choose to have them there. Nobody is ever compelled to visit my blog. My blogging activity is my occupation and without sponsors, I would be unable to devote the scads of time necessary to research and write the "good information." ;)

I just read your review. Sounds AWESOME. However this was my favorite part: "Used in nesting boxes, facilitates clean-up from broken eggs and unauthorized use of nest boxes as out-houses."

lau.gif
LOL! Sometimes I crack myself up!
big_smile.png
(I don't even remember writing that!) HA!

We used pine shavings to begin with then about a month ago switched to Koop Clean - and have been SO pleased. We only have 9 birds at the moment so I can see that for larger flocks it might not be cost effective...but in terms of ease of use, smell, etc - we think its GREAT and would highly recommend it.

We used pine shavings to begin with then about a month ago switched to Koop Clean - and have been SO pleased. We only have 9 birds at the moment so I can see that for larger flocks it might not be cost effective...but in terms of ease of use, smell, etc - we think its GREAT and would highly recommend it.
Way too expensive for me! Plus we can't get it here on the West Coast. I'm sticking with pine shavings....
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom