Anyone Used This Game Camera?

This is what most of my game cameras look like. They take great nighttime pictures. These pictures were taken by this camera.
SAVAGameCamera.jpg
DSCF0001tues 03.jpg
DSCF000175 02.jpg

More game camera fun from the inexpensive Wild Game Razor. About 300 yards from my backdoor. Hear em.....never see em.

Would love to see a test of this cheapo camera side by side with nice cameras from Browning, Moultrie, etc. Quality of these photos is lacking, but at the same time, for $32 you get to find out who is lurking about.

WGI_0018 copy.JPG WGI_0024 copy.JPG WGI_0040 copy.JPG WGI_0052 copy.JPG

My brother bought some expensive cameras and they didn't do any better than some of my more inexpensive ones. I bought 7 cameras identical to this one. They didn't come with a memory card but take great nighttime pictures when most of the predators roam here. The last 3 of them I paid $32.95 for each one. I just keep checking now and then and sometimes I find them fairly inexpensive.
SAVAGameCamera.jpg

@cmom, Do you have a name and model number for that one? This thread is not that old, but old enough that most of the links to cameras in it show cameras that are no longer available. Apparently technology moves pretty fast in that category.

I'll keep checking because it seems after I purchase one then they are no longer available. I'll let you know if I come across a good deal. They are probably made by the same company but they are marketed under different names.

Back
Top Bottom