Anyone wanna work out with me???

Go girl! Psyche yourself to believe you truly want the healthier stuff. Hey- I like cheese danish too but if you really want to be sucessful - you need to make it a game to make yourself believe that the healthy stuff is tasty.

I had a hardboiled egg - yes, one of my girl's gifts to me! And coffee with a splenda and 1/4 tsp of diet cocoa in with my coffee - it's a cheap and sugar free version of a fancy mocha coffee thingy.

But I had a couple of those
hmm.png

Then lunch will be chicken or fish with salad.

Dinner - I dunno yet.

I did 20 minutes on the treadmill and 20 on the elliptical trainer. I had two cups of coffee, 1/2 cup of raw oatmeal (I can't stand cooked) with brown sugar and some little carrots. A good start I think.

I totally blew it off when I got home......DH worked the night shift so I fed the kids left overs.
I ate a pile of junk = 1082 cal.
The only activities I did were taking care of the animals and folding 8 loads of laundry.
I have got to do better tonight.
So far today 2 cups of coffee,
1 med banana
Good start, I have chicken (grilled) and green beans for lunch. Also pretty good.
I have got to get out of the rut at home. Everyday I do well at work and then blow it every night. And I make excuses for not exercising "It's 10:30! I can't work out now"
I'm so proud of everyone who jumped on board and I know we will all do well with the support of our chicken people!

I'm eating like crap, but not eating a LOT of crap.
I've been exercising almost every time I think about sticking a JellyBelly jellybean in my mouth. Since I don't always eat the jellybean, then I'm ahead, right??

Plain popcorn and unsweetened ice tea for lunch.
Then it's back to wrestling with JellyBellys. I know I should give them to someone else but I'm weak
hit.gif

Someone smack some sense into me, please?

WAY TO GO:
eggcetra
Luna
Mom's
Keep it up!
I posted my first weigh in yesterday. I will post my next in one week.
If I actually try, maybe I will see some results:)

Ok, I figure lunch will be chicken breast (from a left over rotisserie chicken we got at the grocery store) and a small salad.

You know, if you go to Slim-Fast.com you can sign up for free, and they will customize a meal plan for you . You have lots of options, so if you don't like what they've scheduled, you can change it. Of course it incorporates their products but it was working for me when I was doing it. It's just that it got to be so expensive buying the shakes and bars...... It didn't help that my husband would grab a handful of bars and eat them, not even caring that he was eating up my pre-planned meals
smack.gif
What worked so well was that you eat all day. You have breakfast, a snack, lunch, a snack, dinner and one last snack. It's really great and I recommend it. I may start trying it again......I'll just have to lock up my food I guess.

I just went back to my slim-fast account and reset my weight chart and updated my meal plan with what I've eaten so far. If what you've eaten is not on the list, you can type it in and do a search. For example, I typed in my Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal and found it. They had it listed for one ounce. You then select how many ounces you ate.

According to the weight chart, I should be able to hit my target weight by November 24th. I suggest using this free program, even if you never eat or drink a single Slim Fast product. It can all be customized to what you have on hand. You can record how much water you've had to drink, what exercise you've done, etc.

Anyone want to try this out with me? www.slim-fast.com

I just wanted to add that I'm getting ready to eat 6oz. of lowfat Horizon Organic yogurt (1% milkfat). I've now had breakfast and one snack. Lunch will be coming up in about an hour.

Last edited:
Hi gang! I'd like to jump on the band wagon. I work out 2 x's a week right now. It helps me destress and maintain from gaining weight. I have a slow metabolism. I used to workout more, but life is so busy. I would like to try to start adding more cardio. I've been so close to my goal, but will not reach it without cardio. I thought it would be great to join my chicken friends to help motivate each other. I eat really healthy (most of the time), but have very very slow metabolism. I need to bump it up a notch.
thanks,
Kim

Back
Top Bottom