Anyone want to see new pics of the boys (Jax & Kane)?

Quote:
Do I dare ask?
hide.gif

Quote:
Regal looking? Jax, maybe. Kane? He's a goofball. In his mind he's still a tiny puppy. Okay, Kane was never a tiny puppy, but in his mind he is one.

*gasp!* I wont tell Kane that you said hes not regal looking...
tongue2.gif

Quote:
That was our intent when we got em.
wink.png

Sheila, Kane you could hug. Just be prepared for him to want to sit in your lap.

I'd love that. I love when those big, giant dogs try to sit in your lap and then proceed to attempt to keep from slidin' off in the floor.
smile.png

Quote:
That was our intent when we got em.
wink.png

Sheila, Kane you could hug. Just be prepared for him to want to sit in your lap.

I'd love that. I love when those big, giant dogs try to sit in your lap and then proceed to attempt to keep from slidin' off in the floor.
smile.png

Kane has found away around it. My chair is a glider rocker, with a matching footstool. When I'm sitting there relaxing with my feet up, he steps over my legs and rests the entire weight of his body on my legs.
roll.png

Quote:
Regal looking? Jax, maybe. Kane? He's a goofball. In his mind he's still a tiny puppy. Okay, Kane was never a tiny puppy, but in his mind he is one.

*gasp!* I wont tell Kane that you said hes not regal looking...
tongue2.gif

You won't have to. I tell him all the time that's he's a goofball. He even answers to it.

(Help me Red! Doing my best not to take Ranchy's bait
wink.png
)

Back
Top Bottom