Anyone who loves to Crochet?

About 3 or 4 days usually. I'll spend an hour or so working on it, then get up and do other things, come back and work on it some more. I get into it when I first start, then get a bit bored and work on it slowly after that.

About 3 or 4 days usually. I'll spend an hour or so working on it, then get up and do other things, come back and work on it some more. I get into it when I first start, then get a bit bored and work on it slowly after that.
That's not bad.
I try to sell most of the things i make but i just can't seem to find anything that sells consistantly. The seasonal things are the best sellers.
Pack of 4 mix and match. Christmas. October 2018 (1).JPG Reindeer Head. October 2018  (2).JPG
Halloween Bat and Pumpkin Bunting. September 2018 (3).JPG

I love the pumpkin Garland! I'd buy that. I don't sell. Too much time and I get attached. I'd rather gift stuff.

I do sell the face cloths and soap savers at my shows though. $7.50 each. I sell more than I thought I would.
IMG_20190427_094317.jpg

You can see that stuff on the left. I also make face puffs with the scraps. I don't sell a lot of those, but they get picked up a lot and talked about.

It's really clear and easy to follow and there all simple stitches. Doesn't take long to make either which is always good
Let me know how it goes.
I had time to experiment today. Have the main body worked & just need to do the highlights. You were right. Really simple, clear tutorial & I'm pleased with how great it looks on a 1st attempt!
P1110838 (2).JPG

It's Looking brilliant.
I love the yarn, the colours are lovely together.
The yarn was bought to experiment with Tunisian but it's hard for me to see what I'm doing with that ply in a completely foreign style ~but it is perfect to make a pair of coasters. I just left the hanging chains off.

I made this egg collecting apron for a friend last year, she loves it!

View attachment 1848612
Beautiful! I really want to make one of these when I get some yarn.

I love crocheting but haven't got past blankets and hats. My mother is currently crocheting a silkie hen out of that feathery wool so I'll share pics when she completes it

Back
Top Bottom