Anyone Willing To Split Rainbow Pullets In MASS???

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by luvmychickas, Sep 1, 2009.

1. luvmychickas

luvmychickas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2009
    Massachusetts
    My pet chicken has a special on Rainbow Pullets The total with vaccinations for all the chicks is 51.50. I can't justify 25 more chicks and really want some speckled sussex which will more than likely be in the pack. So if I knew some pullets had a new home, I will order and have them delivered next week or the week after [​IMG] PM me [​IMG]

2. PeepsInc

PeepsInc Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    NY Tri State region
  3. luvmychickas

Jul 30, 2009
    Massachusetts
    I am in the Sturbridge MA area [​IMG] Would have been a good idea to post that [​IMG]

4. vermontgal

vermontgal Chillin' With My Peeps

I just ordered some Speckled Sussex from Meyer Hatchery (who supplies My Pet Chicken). If you just want a few, Meyer does have a small order program, for as few as 3 chicks. I think they are a little cheaper than MPC.

5. luvmychickas

Jul 30, 2009
    Massachusetts
    Thank you so much!! I am heading to the site now [​IMG]

6. vermontgal

They're not cheaper than MPC's Rainbow Pullet deal, though, but myself I wanted to be SURE to get SS!!

7. luvmychickas

Jul 30, 2009
    Massachusetts
    Ya me too. I lost my hen a couple months back and wanted to get more SS. Unfortunately, the shipping is more than the birds so I will have to wait for now [​IMG]

8. vermontgal

Well, if you decided you wanted in on my order, I could add some SS for you. Vermont is pretty far from Sturbridge, though. You should be able to find someone closer.

9. luvmychickas

Jul 30, 2009
    Massachusetts
    Thanks vermontgal, I think I have someone willing to go in half with me [​IMG] Thank you all!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by