Anyone with Pitties?

I think someone is trying to get friendly with your dogs and will try to steal him/her for fighting.

I WISH I could have a pit, a big black one. I'd love it, but Am Fam insurance will not cover anyone with a "pittie" breed.

I just saw in the paper here that someone mistook a loose Shar=Pei for a pittie and RAN OVER IT!! They thought it was an injured pittie so they HIT IT with a city truck and killed it!! So SAD and ignorant!!!

Here's my girl - she's a pit/beagle mix Isn't she adorable!
68349_mollymcmuggles.jpg

Quote:
That is what I am afraid of. I posted his picture on page 5 on this thread. On 7/22/10 I posted about the men who were looking in the backyard.
I am also concerned about someone poisoning him, though I'm not sure why because he is not a barker, and since we put up another fence and gate, he hasn't jumped the fence (knock on wood).

We will just have to keep a close eye out.

Angie

GoldenCometLover your dog is very cute!!

Last edited:
I'm swimmin' in a thread of love and beauty.
big_smile.png

I've got two pits, but neither are mine (they are my sister's, who lives with me) so I don't have photos. . . LOVE everyone else's here though.
smile.png

Last edited:
my daughter has a pit Coffee she is the sweetest most friendly gentle dog there is. She is my granddog as my daughter cant have any children. She is a smart silly dog. She loves to take a bath she will hop in the tub and turn the shower on herself. She loves to play with balloons. She never pops them. This is our Coffee
62756_coffee.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful!! I love Coffee and Diesel! Both are beautiful beautiful pups
big_smile.png

I snapped some new pictures of my handsom boy Tommy. He will be 4 years old on October 28th! He is getting to be an old man now lol
big_smile.png

He has begging down to an ART!
NewChickens9-27-10011.jpg

NewChickens9-27-10013.jpg

This is when I got my first chicks, who are now 25 weeks old. Tommy was VERY protective over them
smile.png
he LOVES hims chicky bobo's

ChickenPen100.jpg

ChickenPen099.jpg

ChickenPen098.jpg

Sleeping with my mom
big_smile.png

ChickenPen043.jpg

Hanging with his best friends Honey Bunches Of Goats and Popeye! (I dogsat these pups one time and was walking all three and people were staring at me like I was nuts because I had these two pit bulls and then this TINY chiwawa!
ChickenPen020.jpg

ChickenPen013.jpg

Here he got stuck in the comforter cover. Reminded me of a Nun LOL. He likes to sleep UNDER the covers.
UncleKensSeptember002.jpg

UncleKensSeptember001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom