Ok but I don’t get it with the weight limit. What If your dog is supposed to be 25 pounds but got a little chubby?
03EC62D7-5847-4E73-9696-B928E4AFA734.jpeg

It’s not like he’ll bust through the ceiling or anything.

Ok but I don’t get it with the weight limit. What If your dog is supposed to be 25 pounds but got a little chubby? View attachment 2627919

It’s not like he’ll bust through the ceiling or anything.
Uhhhh I’m pretty sure they’re just trying to prevent people from having huge hundred pound dogs or “dangerous” breeds or something. Idk. The limit is stupid for sure but I’m sure they have them for a reason. Also that dog is morbidly obese not a little chubby and I would never let mine get like that. I’m sure you’re joking and know this but still.

Uhhhh I’m pretty sure they’re just trying to prevent people from having huge hundred pound dogs or “dangerous” breeds or something. Idk. The limit is stupid for sure but I’m sure they have them for a reason. Also that dog is morbidly obese not a little chubby and I would never let mine get like that. I’m sure you’re joking and know this but still.
Yeah, but I’m honestly confused. I feel like it’s more reasonable to just ban certain breeds.

Yeah, but I’m honestly confused. I feel like it’s more reasonable to just ban certain breeds.
I think a lot of them do that too hahah also some breeds have size variations so probably easier to just say they can only be a certain size.

Back
Top Bottom