April 2020 Hatch-A-Long! All are welcome!

How big is the jumbo? They look happy with their pool! 💚
She's probably triple the size of the white layers. Her name is Pickles.

The jumbo is the one in the front. They're all the same age. They're 3ish weeks maybe in this pic.

IMG_20190916_184501~2.jpg

She's probably triple the size of the white layers. Her name is Pickles.

The jumbo is the one in the front. They're all the same age. They're 3ish weeks maybe in this pic.

View attachment 2052402
They are so sweet! I have a thing for big versions of animals, so the jumbos are enticing to me 😂. I've always wanted a Flemish giant rabbit, too, and my dog weighs 100 pounds 😂. Weird that I don't have any Jersey Giants or Brahmas.

They are so sweet! I have a thing for big versions of animals, so the jumbos are enticing to me 😂. I've always wanted a Flemish giant rabbit, too, and my dog weighs 100 pounds 😂. Weird that I don't have any Jersey Giants or Brahmas.
I have both Jerseys and Brahmas 😁 I want a mastiff too. I'm waiting though until we have more land.

I have both Jerseys and Brahmas 😁 I want a mastiff too. I'm waiting though until we have more land.
I love mastiffs! My big dog is a mutt. Next time I kind of want a Great Pyrenees but that's gonna probably be a decade out. My current dogs are so crazy I wouldn't want to raise a puppy with them...they'd taint her lol.

I love mastiffs! My big dog is a mutt. Next time I kind of want a Great Pyrenees but that's gonna probably be a decade out. My current dogs are so crazy I wouldn't want to raise a puppy with them...they'd taint her lol.
We have 4 dogs and our puppy is the craziest one. I call her purple Minion 😂 she's off the walls. She and the cat wrestle all day 🙄

We have 4 dogs and our puppy is the craziest one. I call her purple Minion 😂 she's off the walls. She and the cat wrestle all day 🙄
Mine seriously need to go to doggy bootcamp. My husband is soooooo lenient with them and the lack of consistency makes it impossible to keep them well behaved. I worked so so hard with our big girl, Aspen, so it's really frustrating. Hopefully she will remember her training better when we're outdoors more as the weather gets better. The little dog, Charlie, is a lost cause 🙄 my husband lets him do anything. Drives me nuts.

I was supposed to get some of those last year and the hatchery had a bad hatch. So I never got them.
Too bad I’m nowhere near you, I would share! I’m getting them locally so hopefully will get a better hatch rate than shipped eggs... The only hatchery even remotely near me that has runners has mixed, predominantly white, birds, but the shipping was almost 3 times as much as the cost of the eggs... and our postal service is atrocious for tossing fragile packages around. 🙄

Back
Top Bottom