APRIL 26TH, TSC MILFORD NH CHICKEN SWAP:

I do
wink.png

I have their business card somewhere...we live sorta close and they were such wonderful people. I'm really looking foward to seeing them again. Yes, they are on here, but are more apt to read than to write...and I can't remember their username here. PM me if you'd like their e-mail address
smile.png

Last edited:
I am going to try and make it to the 26th swap. I want a girl lionhead for my bun bun. My daughter is a face painter and does glitter tattoos do you think anyone would be interested in her coming and setting up with me.I have a mutt cockerall half golden polish half cookoo maran. he needs a new home I was hoping he'd be a girl

Last edited:
Quote:
Purr !!! good to see you again
please have her come there are many children who attend, many more now than when we first started.
People are finding with every swap there is more and more for the children and they are bringing them with them.
I know my 2 would definately have their faces painted, that way they wouldnt have to go find the nearest mud slick to get painted up in.

we went home with 4 filthy children saturday LOL, where they managed to find enough yuck to get splattered in is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom