APRIL 26TH, TSC MILFORD NH CHICKEN SWAP:

gypsy2621

Songster
11 Years
Jun 29, 2008
New Hampshire
This will be the home of the april swap for Milford NH.

I am hoping most all chicks wil be in and ready to go to new chicken coops by then.
there will be the same assortment available as this time , with polish, wyandots and a few standard cochins.

cant wait to get started.

I will have more cookies(and more types of cookies)
Hot fudge sauce(two flavors)
maybe some breads

And with any luck another addition to the chicken themed goodies.

Will also be heading to the Merrimack CS as well with the above

I'm in...but I've got to soap fast before we go on our VA trip...I'm going to make

Lavender (with pretty violet jojoba spears)
Bayberry
maybe another floral.
Gardening Soap

I have curing right now...
Beer Shampoo Bar (got to slice soon...think I'll slice this ripple cut)
Bermuda Sands with Salt and Pumice

if all goes as planned i will have speckled sussex pullets again, didnt have enough last time. not one for myself
sad.png

and the usual and some funky chickens as well, maybe

We should have a full plant stock by then. I hope no one was disappointed yesterday, but my wife decided it was just too cold to bring plants.

Beer soap eh? Isn't that alchohol abuse??
lol.png

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

yes especially beings it was guinness she used LOl.

You know Dave all that time set right up next to you and I didnt see ONE ! packet of seed !! how sad is that. here you kept 3 to 5 kids entertained and I didnt een get a minute to check out the seeds you brought
hit.gif

thats it chichester is going to be different. by darn it all.

"You know Dave all that time set right up next to you and I didnt see ONE ! packet of seed !! how sad is that. here you kept 3 to 5 kids entertained and I didnt een get a minute to check out the seeds you brought"

No worries, we'll be in Merrimack.

hello, The chicken swap thing in NH? Is this a show? can anyone come? and does anyone have any info on how it works,or like a web site or something.
Thanks you

no show, this is a swap, people come and bring birds, rabbits, etc that they want to sell and or buy. there are craft people, like soaps, syrups, there are seed people lol

you come, everyone is welcome, take out the things you want to sell , set them near your car and people walk around looking and buying, its free .
it is in chichester this week at tractor supply and it starts at 9 ends usually around 1 or so.

Back
Top Bottom