Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me restate, Omlet suggests that 10-15 chickens would fit, so if I try it and it doesn’t work, then I have plan B. Let’s not erase the
tail end of the sentence to make it sound like what you want people to see.
This is what most are replying on, you keep saying Omelet suggests 10 to 15 and as long-time experienced poultry keepers know this will not be easy as it can be for you or good for your littles. They are trying to guide you for the best experience for you and your birds. You are spending a lot on this experience time/money, and it should be rewarding for you not a challenge from the start. They are just trying to get you going as smoothly and least expensive as possible and (still have health of your birds in mind). But we all now can see you are dead set on this and as stated by OP good luck with your learning experience.

Last edited:
Sadly, really the only thing we can do about it is encourage people to not buy their products. No one was judging you for buying the Eglu, they were warning you about the bad information that the company gives to help you raise happier, healthier chickens. That's all.
X2 nobody was blaming you, just explaining as to why it's not a good idea.

Sadly, really the only thing we can do about it is encourage people to not buy their products. No one was judging you for buying the Eglu, they were warning you about the bad information that the company gives to help you raise happier, healthier chickens. That's all.
In all reality, there is much more that can be done. This whole forum consists of experienced long time chicken keepers with a vast amount of knowledge about what chickens need most. I’m sure there is much more you can do directly to the company than to one person who simply asked if anyone else had an Eglu.

If the energy spent on reiterating the same thing here over and over again were used directly speaking with a company rep, I’m sure it would move mountains.

This is what most are replying on, you keep saying Omelet suggests 10 to 15 and as long-time experienced poultry keepers know this will not be easy as it can be for you or good for your littles. They are trying to guide you for the best experience for you and your birds. You are spending a lot on this experience time/money, and it should be rewarding for you not a challenge from the start. They are just trying to get you going as smoothly and least expensive as possible and (still have health of your birds in mind). But we all now can see you are dead set on this and as stated by OP good luck with your learning experience.
Then why couldn’t they say that? Because the challenge was this thread.

“The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” - Nelson Mandela​

Your money moves their mountains not my pesante words.

Really if everyone thought like this, nothing would be done or ever changed. Why not let the people who want to try it out and see how badly it may be. No one is getting hurt. And if they get my money initially and give it back when I return it, what’s to lose? Give them my feedback as to how this is an incredibly bad idea of a coop for chickens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom